Our experienced team can provide assistance to stakeholders regarding the management and enforcement of by-laws.
This assistance may involve any of the following areas:
- Providing advice and answering queries from the Strata Committee about by-laws.
- Arranging drafting of by-laws, amendments to by-laws and/or by-law reviews.
- Working in conjunction with legal professionals in the preparation and lodgement of by-laws.
- Arranging for registration of by-laws with the LPI (Land and Property Information).
- Prepare, issue and arrange for service of notices under the Strata Schemes Management Act for breach of by-laws as instructed by the Owners Corporation or Strata Committee.
- Represent the Owners Corporation or Community Association at the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) or court proceedings for by-law breaches or disputes.