We recognise the importance of protecting your privacy and understand concerns about the security of your personal information. We are committed to protecting any personal information about you that we obtain while performing our service.
Collection of Information
Lake Group Strata will collect personal information which is necessary for us to perform our role as a Strata and Community Title Manager. Where possible we collect this information directly from you and in some instances indirectly from you. Lake Group Strata is required to collect and maintain personal information as regulated and governed by various forms of legislation including but not limited to:
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW);
- Strata Scheme Management Regulation 2016 (NSW);
- Community Land Management Act 2021 (NSW);
- Property and Stock Agents Act 2002 (NSW);
- Property and Stock Agents Regulation 2014 (NSW);
- Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Act 2017 (Cth).
Management, Use and Disclosure of Information
Lake Group Strata takes all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold about you and to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Lake Group Strata will not release any personal information to a third party, unless it is under the following circumstances:
- Direct instructions from you
- As required to by our statutory and legal obligations as Strata and Community Managers
- In accordance with legal instructions or orders
- As is reasonably required to perform our role as Strata and Community Managers
- Lake Group Strata may use personal information from time to time to provide you with information as it relates to your property, your scheme or more generally about Lake Group Strata or Strata and Community Title information.
- From 2022 certain information must be reported to the NSW Government via the Strata Hub making certain levels of key information accessible to public, persons on the strata roll, Council/Fire Rescue, Police, Ambulance, SES.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
In our role as a Strata and Community Title Manager the types of personal information we collect includes but is not limited to:
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Occupancy details
- Information about the property you own under our management
- We use this information as required to provide management services to you and your Strata or Community Scheme.
Any email or attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect or represent those of Lake Group Strata.
If you receive an email in error, please let us know immediately and delete it from your system. You may not use it, disseminate, distribute or copy the message nor disclose its contents to anyone.